January 23 - February 2, 2014
Festival Passes available by ordering through this website. The Festival Pass will grant admission to all participating Fertile Ground projects throughout the 10-day festival.
After ordering a Festival Pass online you will be sent a receipt. On that receipt is a personal link that invites you to "view your order status". Click through to the order status and then select the "Manage Your Benefits" icon. Here you can easily select and reserve your seat to all of the offerings you'd like to attend during the 10-day Fertile Ground Festival.
TIP: Festival Passholders should make reservations as soon as possible to ensure best seats.
NOTE: Passholders, if you've tried to make a reservation see an alert saying “Your transaction wasn't able to be processed, this event may be sold-out or temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.” That means that the show you are trying to reserve is SOLD OUT for Festival Passes. That does not necessarily mean the show is sold out. Your options are to check back, show up at the door for stand by, or your best bet is to select another performance date.
1. Log into your account at boxofficetickets.com using the email address you supplied. The first time in, you will need to also set up a password.
2. Click on "Your Tickets" near the top right hand side of the page.
3. Scroll down to the "Current Subscriptions & Benefits" section.
4. Select the "Manage Benefits" icon for the date for which you'd like to reserve your seats.
5. On the next screen, select "Issue Tickets"
6. Select number of tickets. Important: Please select only as many tickets as you have passes.
7. Select the performance you'd like to attend. Note: if a show does not appear on the list, it means that passholder reservations are no longer available for this performance on this date. For-sale tickets may be available, however.
8. Click "Submit" to generate your order.
Please print and bring with you your receipt from Box Office Tickets for your pass. Producers will be checking passes and IDs at the door.